Hack@Brown is Brown University’s annual hackathon, and we’re back for the sixth time on January 26-27, 2019.
At Hack@Brown 2019, we’ll bring together over 500 students from Brown, RISD, MIT, and other top schools across the country to Providence, RI. Last year, we had a record number of attendees from underrepresented minorities, and nearly half of our participants identified as women.
In 24 hours, these students will experiment with and create a variety of technical projects using your technologies and APIs. To make it happen, we need some awesome sponsors, and we would love for you to be one of them!
Why sponsor us?
Showcase your company and brand
- Boost your company's brand and show off your company's technical side through our sponsorship fair, workshops, and demos.
Meet talented students
- Connect with amazing computer science, design, and engineering students from Brown, RISD, MIT, and more!
- Get access to 500+ applicant resumes, portfolios, websites, and Github profiles!
Support education in science and design
- Bring new ideas, technologies, and mentorship to first-time hackers.
Diversity and inclusion
- Help promote diversity and inclusion in computer science, engineering, and design at top universities.
- Support underrepresented minorities and women in these fields!
Below you will find more details on how you can contribute to Hack@Brown 2019. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you to make Hack@Brown better than ever!
Hack@Brown 2019 Team
|Table @ Sponsorship Fair|
|Permanent Sponsor Table in Hacking Room|
|Award Custom Prize|
|Pre-Hackathon Tech Talk|
|Host a Workshop/Demo|
|Seat on Diversity + Inclusion Panel|
|Logo on Website and Program|
|Post-Hackathon Recruiting/API Email|
|Company Blurb in Program|
|Include Swag in Swag Bag|
|Hack@Brown: Sponsored by <You>|
|Distribute Recruiting Materials|
|Access to Resumes, Portfolios, + Websites||Pre-Event||Pre-Event|